Scorpio 0.6 Released for Download
A new release of Scorpio is now available. This is the first release in the 0.6 branch and includes a large update to Smarty. Smarty is now version 3.1.4 and this version breaks some compatibility with Smarty 2. All internal templates were previously updated to use Smarty 3 syntax, however you should check your templates for deprecated syntax if using Smarty in the web layer.
Other changes in this release include upgrades to phpMailer and PHPExcel along with numerous bug fixes, documentation updates and tweaks to the built-in generator templates.
If upgrading please ensure that ALL template caches are deleted before restarting the websites / generators. This deletion must include the cached templates as well as the compiled templates.
Download now from SourceForge, or pull the latest version from SVN.
Changes since 0.5.1
- + Upgraded Smarty to 3.1.4
- + Upgraded PHPExcel to 1.7.6
- + Upgraded phpMailer to 5.2.0
- + Added a CLI command to create autoload cache files from classes
- + Renamed existing autoload command to mvcAutoload
- + Updated all internal templates to use Smarty 3 syntax
- + Added partial support for constraints in db mapper
- + Added partial MySQL constraint supports to driver
- + Added support for an upload key to mvcFileObject allowing array indexes to be maintained during file uploads
- + Added ability to specify prefix/suffix to file uploads
- + Improved exceptions in mvcFileUpload
- + Added DateTime->format() to list of default method calls in the utilityOutputWrapper
- + Fixed bug in generatorDao
- + Fixed bugs in generator templates
- + Fixed several bugs in utilityFilterManager including treating all data as XML causing escaping / string breaking
- + Fixed doc / comments in utilityFilterManager
- + Fixed implementation of Serializable in systemDateTime
- + Fixed assorted docblocks that did not match method signatures